Friday, February 13, 2015

Washington Cops Shoot Rock Throwing Man

I am a cop lover and feel that most of them do the best that they can every day, and in the end, just want to go home at night. So I am going to reserve judgement on the following video coming out of Washington.

But what I see here is disturbing.

It is unclear what starts the altercation, but he appears to wrestle himself away from a police officer. He then throws a rock and the officers, who shoot at him. It is unclear from the video if he is hit, but he does turn to run.

He makes it across the street and is running down the sidewalk. He stops and turns, and he does not appear to be holding anything in his hands. Rocks or otherwise. Again, it appears. I wasn't there, the video is from a cell phone, so I don't know. It is then the the cops shoot him a couple of times.

This does not look good, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment